The Industrial Logistics Complex Siberia CLIS offers its users a strategic geographic location.
- Located outside Bogotá, Colombia.
- Approximately 150 meters from the Siberia Round Point , via Cota.
- 6 kilometers away from Calle 80 Transmilenio Gate, starting point for many intermunicipal bus routes.
- At the center of the west axis of the city, equidistant from the North and the South side of the city .
- Centered at the beginning of the future Ruta del Sol, road heading to the Caribbean Coast and connecting with Santander, Antioquia and Urabá.
- The New International Airport of Bogotá and the subscription of the Commerce Trade Agreement, have made this area :
- A new pole of development of the area
- A great chain of storage, logistics, transportation, and distribution.